Mar 19, 2010

Makenna is 1 Month Old

We survived the first month! Makenna is one month old today! I don't know how to explain this, but the last month seems to have gone really fast and really slow at the same time...weird. Maybe that's just the shortage of sleep and chasing toddler combination.

Makenna is still waking up a couple of times a night to eat. Like most babies she gets a little grumpy at night time, but we are having more good nights when she is calm/asleep during dinner and I actually get to eat without holding or nursing her. She is starting to get on more of a schedule and takes some fairly long naps during the day. She is actually a really easy baby 99% of the time. Here are some recent pictures:

I also dug out some pictures of Alli and Nick at the same age to see who she looks more like. What do you think? I've always thought she looked like a chubby version of Alli, but maybe not. She kind of looks more like Nick in the pictures. She definitely has the big Alli eyes, though. I guess she just looks like herself!



2 comments:

Kathy said...

I totally know what you mean about time going slow and fast at the same time. Makenna is beautiful!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

No matter who she looks like she is cute! I think Nick and Alli are adorable so if she looks like them then good for her!