Mar 26, 2010

Kids Say the Funniest Things

"2 more bites Kenna. Good job!"
(Alli supervising Makenna's breastfeeding. You can't tell how we get Alli to eat more, can you?)

"Uh oh, Gracie eat trash."
(Nick informing me that he fed our dog, Gracie, pieces of apple that he pulled out of the trash can. My favorite part is the uh oh.)

"Leash"
(Alli, inspecting daddy's tie)

"Santa Clause"
(Alli, in Costco after she saw an older biker guy with a big white beard. I don't think he heard her.)

"Peeky-boo Kenna"
(Alli, the first time she saw me wearing the nursing cover. She was confused why I was covering Makenna up while nursing. She didn't realize that it was because we had guests of mixed company. She kept trying to lift the cover up to play peek-a-boo. Thanks Alli!)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

they're so funny

Courtney said...

Too funny...I haven't heard all of these! The things I can still learn from reading your blog!