Sep 22, 2008

Busy Family

I haven't posted a blog in a little while. We've been busy, but not with much to blog about. Here's a quick synopsis.

Nick is getting teeth #7 and 8, so he's been a little grumpy.













Alli is trying out some new hair styles...we call this one sharkey.













On September 15th we commemorated the third anniversary of the birth and death of our little angel baby Alex. Overall, every year seems a little easier as time passes and the memories aren't quite so fresh. Now that the twins are here though, we know all the fun we've been missing! We miss this little guy and can't help but wonder what it would be like to have a three year old running around the house. We feel so blessed to have had him in our lives.













I am in a card exchange group and this is the card I made this month. The theme was fall. I probably should have chosen something easier considering all that was going on the last couple of weeks, but I had fun making these.



















Super Saturday was last Saturday and this is the project I organized for the Relief Society group. I found this idea on sugardoodle.net








While I was running around trying to get everything together for Super Saturday, my sister watched the kids for me. Here she is taking the twins, Lindsey, AND Gracie out for a walk. Isn't she amazing! I'm so blessed to have my wonderful sister live so close to me.

7 comments:

m@R(! said...

For some reason this post made me miss you guys!! I would love to meet your cute kids sometime...and see Gracie!! by the way..your kids are sooo cute!

Melanie and Troy said...

That was a sweet blog post....your little Alex is a sweet angel. I love your crafty domesticated projects!! Go Katie!!

Ashlee said...

Yeah a new post! I first have to say I can't believe it's already been 3 years! I can't wait to meet Alex again.. he is beautiful!

I love your crafty stuff... the CARD IS SOOOOOO CUTE!

Ashlee said...

Hey I just realized I dont have your email yet to add you to our blog since we went private.. Send me your email address and I'll add you :)

ashleewright07@gmail.com

Courtney said...

Man, you really have been busy!!! Glad I can be there to help out just a little bit. I will admit that I got a little teary eyed when I read about your "little angel baby," I was just thinking about when he was born the other day. What a special day that was.

Karin said...

What a busy girl! I am sad that I missed out on the craft day! YOur blocks turned out soooooo cute! I will be doing them for christmas presents...after I make my own!
The twins are getting so big!
Miss you all...tell everyone that we miss them!

Quast Family said...

what a beautiful baby alex was. kody and i think of you guys often and how extremely strong you are. sounds like things are going great. take care!!