Sep 26, 2008

Tagged!

Ashlee tagged me...

8 TV shows that I love to watch....
1. The Office (season premier last night!)
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
4. Super Nanny
5. 30 Rock
6. Leno
7. Today Show
8. King of Queens

8 Places that I love to eat......
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. McCormicks
3. PF Changs
4. Buca de Bepo
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Mimi’s (for breakfast)
7. Pei Wei
8. Chipotle

8 things that happened yesterday.....
1. Watched The Office premier
2. Sized a horizontal vessel (work)
3. Went to the bank
4. Went to a lunch ‘n learn (work)
5. Went for a walk with the kids and Gracie
6. Gave Nick and Alli a bath
7. Courtney made hamburgers for dinner for us (Thursday is her night to cook)
8. My parents came over to visit and watch The Office

8 things that I look most forward to....
1. Brian getting a new job so he doesn’t have to work 80+ hours a week during busy season
2. David getting married in April (probably…)
3. Nick and Alli being potty trained
4. Nick and Alli going to Nursery
5. Passing the FE and PE tests (it’s an engineer thing)
6. Getting a new mountain bike
7. Having more kids
8. Another trip to Hawaii…someday

8 things I love about Fall....
1. Halloween
2. Leaves changing colors
3. Sweaters
4. Curling up under a warm blanket
5. Pumpkin carving
6. Halloween sugar cookies
7. Corn Mazes
8. My mom’s apple pie

8 things on my wishlist....
1. Tummy tuck to get rid of my twin skin
2. Finished basement
3. New paint inside the house and enough creativity to make it cute
4. More decorations for our bedroom
5. A small camera that fits in the diaper bag
6. Some new winter clothes
7. Lasik
8. A normal pregnancy (but not for a little while)

No comments: