Apr 30, 2011

Tot School - Easter

My last Tot School for the year! So, so much fun, but it is nice to be done for a little while. The twins still have another month left. I'm not sure how we will keep so active and busy this summer. I'm sure the calendar will fill in with park days, swimming lessons, field trips, vacations, and play dates. But I think we will ALL miss this scheduled playtime with friends. They LOVE going and playing and I love the time I have to run errands and get things done around the house. Every morning when we get dressed Alli asks me, "Where are we going today?" We almost always have something to do, but on some days (like today) when I don't really have a planned activity she kind of freaks out if I tell her we are mostly going to be hanging out around the house. So, I am a little worried about having too much free time this summer. I will probably look back at this post at the end of the summer and laugh because we will be so busy...

But on to Easter Tot School. On the first day our activity was painting suncatchers that I found at Michael's. I was super busy and actually forgot that I was doing Tot School until a few days before. I didn't really have time to think of a project, so this was easy. The kids liked squeezing the paint in and trying to match the pictures. The suncatchers were surprisingly forgiving and by the time they dried, they all looked great.
On the second day our activity was putting stickers on buckets and having an Easter egg hunt. This is the best picture I could get. Everyone was so excited that the Easter bunny stopped by our house to drop off some eggs, they couldn't look or smile at the camera :)


Our snacks were bunny cheese crackers one day and rice crispy treat "nests" the other day. Both snacks were a hit!






2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Love the pic of A and B! SUPER cute!

I have some play dates planned for the group throughout the summer...I am excited for the break but sad too. :)

Leslie said...

all I can say is that these kids are so lucky to have such super Mom's who realize the importance of early education. Your time has been well spent!