Apr 30, 2011

Easter

We had a fun Easter. We went to the twin's club Easter egg hunt this year. It started snowing when we got there, so we didn't hang out for too long (just long enough to do the egg hunt) and we didn't get any pictures. Makenna participated this year and even picked up one egg (Alli was happy to help with the other 11!)

This was also the first year that we dyed eggs with the kids. We did 10. Again, no pictures. Having cups of dye out with two 3-year olds was a little stressful for me...but here's the end result. Some turned out kind of brown because Alli insisted on adding more dye to the cups after the first round.
And yes, the Easter Bunny did visit our house! He hid eggs all over inside and left a baseball bat and mitt set for Nick, a Barbie and Snow White shoes for Alli, and an animal book for Makenna. Don't you just love these morning pictures?


And finally, we went to dinner at my parent's house. Alli saw a picture of a bunny cake a week before and wanted me to make one. Because I am such an amazing mom (right?) I made her one to bring for dessert. My mom used to make these for Easter and it was fun for me to do it.
Of course the kids loved it!

No comments: