Apr 3, 2011

Gymnastics




Alli and Nick just finished up a gymnastics class at the Rec Center. It was their first time being in a real class. Nick had a hard time waiting his turn and following all of the instructions, so I ended up moving him to a parent/tot class. I'm so glad I did. He loved going with me and Brian and he got to be more active.


I kept Alli in the same class because she loved her teacher and was able to participate and have fun. I think it's easier for girls at 3 to listen and follow instructions than for boys, but that's just my opinion. I'm sure it's not true in all cases!

I didn't get any pictures of Nick (imagine gym shorts and a t-shirt), but I got a few of Alli in her leotard, which she was always so excited to wear (can you tell?)
They just started swim lessons and so far so good! Nick is doing much better with listening and following instructions and Alli is like a little fish. We took her swimming on Friday night and she has already learned how to float on her back by herself.

No comments: