Oct 8, 2010

Don't Drink Milk and Drive

Any mom who's had a toddler that needs naps, but refuses to take them will appreciate this. Nick has been fighting naptime since we changed his crib into a toddler bed. At first he was ultra-crabby by around 4PM, but lately he's been pretty happy and actually has a hard time going to sleep at night if he does happen to get a nap. This week, however, he's been waking up at 6AM (instead of 7) for some crazy reason. For selfish reasons I really hope that he stops doing this!

He had a big day today and he must have been tired. I put a movie in for him to watch during quiet time and I went and made some phone calls for church. I came back and he was totally sprawled out like this, asleep. It looks like he was riding his truck and crashed off...hahaha. He slept like this for a little more than an hour. See Nick, you need a nap sometimes and you should stop waking me up so dang early!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Too funny! I was hoping you got a picture of this and look you did! What a funny kid!

Ashlee said...

That is so funny. What a busy kid. (makella was a hard napper too..it's horrible I feel for you)

Kathy said...

It totally looks like he crashed the truck. That is so funny.

Lisa said...

LOL! I hope he starts sleeping in again until 7.