May 11, 2009

Caraousal at Denver Zoo



























On Saturday we had a little family outing at the Denver Zoo. We love visiting and go about once every other month since we have a membership. Here's a tip for mom's with young kids - get an individual + guest membership instead of a "zoo for two" membership. My name is on the membership and then I can bring Brian or if I go on a weekday I can bring my mom, sister, or friend along. The kids are still free, so we don't need a family membership. This has worked out really well for us.


This was the first time that we went on the carousal. Alli LOVED it. She smiled the entire time. Nick wasn't quite so sure. He actually cried most of the time (I think he was a little scared and he was also mad about being taken away from the umbrella stroller he was pushing around the zoo!)

No comments: