May 11, 2009

Alli's First Haircut





























Alli's hair was getting long in the back and looking scraggly. I hate to admit it, but she kind of had a mullet. So I decided it was time to even everything out. I love her new "do". Its a cute little bob. I can't believe how grown up she looks now. She was so good while getting her hair cut. She just sat in the chair, playing with her magna doodle. I wish she was that good for me when I try to do her hair! Nick also got his haircut that day and it was altogether a different story. He screamed and screamed. I wasn't sure we would get to finish, but a candy cane saved the day.

5 comments:

Quast Family said...

she is too cute. we always have the mullet for awhile.... anyways, we went private, so if you didnt get an invite, send me an email.
kquast3@msn.com

Kathy said...

Love Alli's new do. Gideon screamed through haircuts until he was atleast 4. I hope Nick doesn't do that to you.

McMeegan and Thayngler said...

She is adorable with the haircut!

McMeegan and Thayngler said...

Ok, I just realized that sounds funny, she was adorable before and the haircut looks adorable too.

m@R(! said...

here hair is soo cute..it makes her look older!