Jan 25, 2009

Weekend Happenings

It has been another exciting weekend with the twins! On Friday I decided it was time that Alli and Nick experience their first Happy Meal. McDonalds really isn't my favorite place to eat, but there's something about happy meals. I still eat them once in a while! Alli and Nick definitely enjoyed theirs.

As soon as we sat down, Lindsey spilled Courtney's french fries all over the floor. After Nick and Alli finished eating and I let them down to play, they kept trying to eat the french fries (this gives me shivers just to think about!)















































While I was dressing Alli on Saturday morning Nick decided that it was time to make amends with Gracie (he loves pulling her tail and chasing her around the house). He found the dog treat jar in the pantry and proceeded to give her about a quarter of the jar. He even tried one himself! I swear that I don't starve the kid - seriously, he has no reason to eat dog treats and floor french fries!















We went to Mimi's for breakfast on Saturday morning. We love going out to breakfast, especially to Mimi's. Brian decided that Nick and Alli must try the chocolate chip pancakes. These pictures were taken when the kids first started eating. You should have seen them when we finished - chocolate everywhere!















2 comments:

Courtney said...

The way you write about your "happenings" makes me laugh so hard!! I LOVE those kids of yours so much!!

Leslie said...

Courtney I couldn't agree more. You and Katie are the best mom's ever. Lindsey is sooo cute, but not as cute as Nick and Alli
Leslie