Oct 5, 2011

Alli's New Haircut


This was not planned at all...in fact every time I talked to Alli about getting her hair trimmed she would beg me not to get any cut off so that she could have long hair like Rapunzel. She is going to be Rapunzel for Halloween and she was dead-set on having the longest hair possible.


Natalie came to cut our hair (we love Natallie, at home haircuts are so nice when you have little kids). Linsdey went first and got several inches trimmed off into a bob. When it came time for Alli's turn I asked her just to confirm, "you want just a little trimmed off, right?" Well, apparently she wants to be just like Lindsey and she changed her mind and now she wants her hair chopped off. After confirming with her like a million times I agree, but only to her shoulders. Then Natalie says that if she cuts an inch or two above that she can donate her hair. So that's what we did. I almost cried, I was totally unprepared to cut off that much. But it is so cute now, I love it!


And Alli will still be Rapunzel for Halloween, but like at the end of the movie when her hair is short.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

ADORABLE!!!

Kathy said...

I love it Katie! So totally cute on her!

Tim and Family said...

It is super cute, and just so you know Shyler would like to cut her hair short just like Alli... because before it had to be long like Alli's because her hair is brown like hers. I told her she has to wait until after our family pictures and she said it has to be long like Sleeping beauty for halloween and then cut it.... little girls are so silly