Nov 21, 2010

Pink Princess Party





















Alli and Nick recently turned 3! I was hoping to be able to have another combined party, but Alli was very insistent on having a Pink Princess Party for about the last two months. I didn't think Nick would really enjoy this theme (haha) so I decided to have two small parties on the same day.

We started out the party morning with getting ready for Alli's party. I decorated Makenna's room for Alli's party since her room is painted pink. We gave Alli a present right before she needed to get dressed - it was a new pink dress-up dress with a matching crown and earrings set. She was so excited!

I wrote on the invitation for the girls to wear a princess dress. They were all adorable. Alli got to have three friends since she is turning three. My mom and sister also came (BIG help!).








They decorated crowns, colored a princess picture, danced, opened presents, and had cupcakes and a special pink fizzy Kool-aid drink. Alli loved all her presents and loved playing with her friends. I can't believe she is already 3!












1 comment:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I know Bridget had a great time! She is still talking about her very special day at Alli's!