Sep 21, 2010

Tot School

The twins aren't quite old enough for preschool, but I thought they were ready for a little more social interaction. So some other moms and I decided to try a co-op kind of play group/school (mostly play). The twins have loved this so far. Here they are on their first day:Last week was my turn to host. The theme was "My body". We made paper dolls that looked like each child. The kids loved glueing on all of their pieces.

I traced each kid on big sheet of paper and then they got to color.
We practiced giving babies a bath to reinforce the names of body part i.e. wash babies arms, legs, toes, etc.

We also played with Mr. Potato head


Snack one day was different things that made up a face...

The other day snack was sugar cookie "men" that I let the kids decorate. The Pampered Chef decorating set is great for kids. They loved this part!


It was fun, but I'm glad my turn is over for a little while!

3 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Bridget had so much fun at your house. TotSchool is the best!

Natalie said...

Alli's hair is so long! shows long its been since I've seen you guys!

Courtney said...

Soooo many fun updates!! So many fun memories! How fun! Love that we get to spend so many with you guys!