Sep 20, 2010

Baby Kenna

I'll start by catching up with Makenna. She is 7 months old now and oh, so cute. I just can't get enough of my roly poly baby. She's on the move - crawling, rolling, and sitting. She started crawling a full month before the twins did...I think she's trying to keep up with them. Most of her awake time is spent crawling around the living room playing with/trying to eat whatever toys Nick and Alli have out. She loves her baby food and any kind of "food" she can get ahold of including wipes and paper. She is still not sleeping through the night and I can't bring myself to do sleep training (crying) with her, especially since her room is right next to the twins' room.

At her 6 month appointment her weight was 17 lb 7 oz (75%) and her height was 27" (90%). Looks like we have another giant child that will be taller than me by the time she is 8.

With newborn cousin Taylor - 3 months old

3 1/2 months old

First time eating solids - 4 months

4 1/2 months
6 months

At her 1/2 year birthday party
Playing with Nick and Alli - 6 1/2 months

No comments: