Jun 6, 2010

Makenna's Pictures

I took Makenna to get her pictures taken a couple of weeks ago. She was obsessed with trying to suck her fingers that day, but the photographer still got some good smiles. If you know me, you know that I hate taking my kids to get their pictures taken. Maybe because I'm sort of a perfectionist and my kids don't sit perfectly still (or even still at all!). Maybe because Brian has a nice camera and takes great candid shots...portraits are just not my favorite thing to do. But, I was pretty happy with these. Maybe I'll even try to get a picture of all the kids together - yikes!








3 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

These are so cute! You can see that little personality coming through! :)

Taryn said...

Awww she is so cute!

Kathy said...

So sweet. There are a couple where she looks so much like Alli!