Nov 1, 2009

It's a girl!

I'm posting this news a month late, but we found out we're having a girl! She looks perfect and is kicking around like crazy. Maybe I won't be getting the calm and relaxed baby I was hoping for! I look huge (still have 3 1/2 months left)! The cashier at the store was even convinced that I was either about ready to deliver or was having twins again. I'll try to get a belly shot to post sometime soon so that you can all feel sorry for me.

In the meantime, here's an ultrasound picture of our baby girl (still working on her name)...

5 comments:

wrightNOW said...

YEAH! Congratulations! Did you see our blog? We are having a girl too! When is your due date? Ours is March 15. I hope you are feeling well!!! Congrats again

Ashlee said...

YA. Congrats! So exciting to have another little girly girly around your house :)

m@R(! said...

congrats!!

Jeanette said...

Oh yay!!! Congratulations!!

Bealer Babies said...

Can't wait, how fun to have a new bundle of girl!