Aug 9, 2009

Did I mention...

Well, if you've seen me lately you probably already know. We are expecting another baby! My "official" due date is February 21st, but the two ultrasounds I've had thus far are showing that the baby is actually about a week ahead of that. So I am 12-13 weeks. We know for sure that there is only one baby this time. Brian thinks its a boy because "it has a big head" and I think its a girl because I haven't been as sick this time (yeah for me!). Since we already have both, we'll be happy either way.

The twins will be a few months over 2 when the new baby is born. So life will be crazy, but we felt like it was time for another baby. I have been "showing" earlier than I'd like (thanks twins), oh well. I swear I look like I'm already 6 months along. Here's a picture from the cabin to prove it. And here's a picture from my ultrasound last Wednesday.


13 comments:

wrightNOW said...

Yeah Congratulations! You will have so much fun watching your older two interact and love that new baby!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

YEAH!!! This is awesome! I am so excited for you!

Amy C said...

Congratulations!! That's exciting! I hope all goes well for you. :)

Ashlee said...

Congrats again. We are so excited for you guys and glad you had fun at the cabin. That ultrasound photo is so cute.

Jeanette said...

Yay yay, yay! Congratulations again!

Courtney said...

I am so excited for you guys!! I guess you already knew that. I am so excited to have another niece/nephew!

Molly L. Phillipps said...

Congratulations!! Yay for exciting news!!! I hope everything goes well and comfortably for you.

Karin said...

That is exciting news! Congratulations! Hope that the pregnancy is an easy one!

Nathan and Rebekah said...

Wow it is so good to see you! I cant believe you have twins! How crazy! Congrats on the new little one!

Kathy said...

Congratulations Katie. One will probably be a breeze after having twins and you've made twins look easy. You are always so put together. Can't wait to find out what you are having.

Quast Family said...

YAY!!!! we are sooooo excited for you guys, and katie you look great. by the time i hoit my 3rd pregnancy i was showing at like 8 weeks, in maternity clothes and all. cant wait to hear what you are having!!!!! congrats again.....

Mike and Ashley said...

Hooray for you!!! I'm pregnant with my third too and I DEFINITELY showed a lot sooner and felt a lot fatter this time around! Congrats...I hope your sickness goes away soon!!!

Tim and Family said...

Congratulations!