Jun 28, 2009

Family Picnic






We got together with my mom's side of the family at a park for a picnic and some visiting. So good to see everyone and the weather was perfect (that's saying a lot right now - its going to be the 2nd rainiest June in the history of Denver)! Alli and Nick played and played for 3 hours with their cousin Lindsey and 2nd cousin Austin. They played so much and they didn't even want to take a break to eat. Nick just kept asking for "gee" or drink. I'm not sure why he calls drinks "gee", but whatever.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

How fun, and we are excited to see you guys on your way up to the cabin!!!

Quast Family said...

your kids are getting so big. how have you guys been? looks like you are keeping busy. i dont know if you got an invite, but our blog is private. email me and i will send you an invite!!

amanda
kquast3@msn.com

Mike and Ashley said...

My mom said the twins are so cute!! She sure had fun at the picnic...wish I could have been there! I'm glad everyone had fun!!