Nov 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

So much to be thankful for...

A very curious little boy













A funny little girl...













...climbing over her grandpa













A beautiful niece













A smart, fun, and funny brother













A dad that loves his grandkids so much that he plays with them until he passes out (or was it too much turkey?)













The best sister ever













And a wonderfully caring and supportive husband that is such a good daddy and a mom that helps out when I need her most and makes the best pie in the world!

I couldn't be more thankful!

2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Well I am thankful that I know you and your awesome sister! Oh and all 3 of the kids! :)

Courtney said...

I am thankful for an awesome sister too!!! What would I do without you??