Nov 23, 2008

Happy Birthday!

We celebrated Alli and Nick's first birthday a week ago! We had family over for dinner and had a great time. Nick and Alli got totally spoiled with lots of new toys. We even gave them each their own little cake and they made a huge mess, but it was hilarious to watch. I wish we had it on video!

I was worried we would have to cancel their party because they got a REALLY bad cold a couple of days before. I was even in urgent care with Alli at midnight when she turned 1 because she was so congested she couldn't breath and sleep. Luckily they got much better on their birthday and we got to have their party. It just goes to show you that even one-year olds can't resist birthday cake!









































































































































































I seriously can't believe that it has already been a year since my twins were born. I can't remember what life was like without them. Yes, they are A LOT of work, but they have made this the happiest year of my life!

6 comments:

m@R(! said...

Happy birthday!! wow they are already a year old and i haven't even met them yet...the cakes are cute

Ashlee said...

YEAH! Happy Happy B-day! I can't believe they are 1 already! Time goes too fast. What a fun party.. and I loved the cakes. Did you make them?

Danielle Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I have been waiting to see these pictures since Courtney told me about them! I am glad to see they had such a great birthday! Now that our babies are toddlers we need to get them together to play!

Rusty and Tara said...

They are so sweet! I love their little cakes. I'm sat they were sick, but glad they still got to have their party. Happy Birthday you two!

Courtney said...

Time really does fly!! I still have a hard time believing that it has already been a year!! They are the cutest little kids ever!!!