Oct 13, 2008

Chili Cook-Off














We went to our ward's annual chili cook-off and ho-down on Saturday night and had so much fun! We even dressed up for the occasion! Brian was being a poor sport and refused to wear his cowboy hat (even if we were the only ones that dressed up - yes I know it's a little dorky - but who cares!) By the way, if you can't tell my hair was in pigtails.

Brian made up a new chili recipe for the occasion. He didn't win, but it was my favorite chili! Alli and Nick even had some of the milder chili and they loved the dancing.

Thanks Valerie for sending me this picture! You did an great job planning this activity! We had so much fun!

We went on another hike a couple weekends ago (this time in Boulder) and I have some good pictures that I'll post soon!

3 comments:

m@R(! said...

I can't believe Brian wouldn't wear a hot...and you even wore your hair in pigtails..i love your kids outfits!

Ashlee said...

How fun is that.. What a cool ward.. You'll have to send the recipe over so we can test it out too...

Kathy said...

I thought you guys looked so cute. There should have been a prize for the cutest family. I'm sure you guys would have won.