Aug 19, 2008

Nick's First Haircut

Brian has been talking about cutting Nick's hair since he was 3 days old (okay...maybe a slight exaggeration) and I have been adamantly against it. I finally let him do it last Saturday. It was a rainy day and I think Brian was getting bored. I asked if we could take him somewhere or let my mom do it, but he talked me into doing it right them.

The before picture...I miss the cute baby hair













Snip, snip, snip...Nick was actually really good and didn't seem to mind too much.













The after picture. He looks like a grown-up boy:(













Alli got a few of her bangs snipped while we were in the hair-cutting process.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Nick is handsome! When can I send Tanner over for a haircut? I have been thinking about giving him his first haircut.